pinterest

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Repurposed Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you and your sweetie have a lovely and romantic Valentine's Day!

Here is a Valentine's project I've been working on....

It's a fun Valentine's Day wreath!  I made it with a vintage beaded gown and a vintage book entitled "Cunning Cupid."  Not your everyday Valentines Day Decoration...

I used an ornate silver picture frame and a page from the book for the background of this lovely clip art of cupid.  Then I surrounded cupid with silver glitter!  The clip art was from The Graphics Fairy - she has such lovely vintage clip art for free!  You can find The Graphics Fairy here. 
 






 



Then I used quotes from the book to add a touch of fun and whimsy!



 

 


 
Next I've been commissioned to make a St. Patrick's Day wreath.  Here's the beginning, I've still got some work to do...


 
Next post will show the completed wreath....
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments make my day!