pinterest

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sparkly Gatsby Style Spring

What's not to love about sparkly decorations?!
Altered bottles are such versatile decorations....
I covered this one in silk beaded fabric in a lovely soft aqua....
 Then I added sparkly vintage jewelry to dress it up even more!
But it has to be pretty on both sides, right?  On this side I added a pop of bright pink vintage jewelry...
Then on the top of the bottle...I added an Easter egg to fit into the top of the bottle....something had to go on top, right?  It sits inside the top of the bottle just like a wine cork/bottle stopper.
Here's another one!

Here's how I made the bottle stopper...I used felt to make a cylinder shape to act as the stopper...
Oh so sparkly!!
 I even made a sparkly little birdie!  Hee hee!  Isn't she pretty?
 Thanks for stopping by my little blog!
Hugs, Catherine
Sharing with these fun parties:
Sharing with these fun linky parties:
 Project Inspired at  Extraordinary Day
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Monday Social at Botanic Bleu
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Made by you Monday at Skip To My Lou
Inspire Me Monday at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Table it at Rustic and Refined
The inspiration Gallery at The Craftberry Bush 
Create, Bake, and Grow Together at  http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com/
Let's Talk Vintage Party at Bella Rosa Antiques
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Cooking & Crafting with J & J at Julie's Lifestyle
Tuesdays at our Home at Our Home Away From Home
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Share Your Cup Thursday at Jann Olson BlogSpot
Share your style party at The Essence of Home
 Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound
What to do weekends at Crafts a la mode
Share it One More Time Sunday at One More Time Events
Snickerdoodle Sunday at Across the Boulevard
 Saturday Sparks Linky Party at Pieced Pastimes 

4 comments:

  1. Those are just stunning. I wish I had your knack for creating like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by!! These bottles are simply magnificent!! Gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, clever idea! I Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments make my day!