pinterest

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Autumn Splendor

Ahhhh....Ready for cool crisp air?  Brisk mornings?  Fireplace coziness?  It will be here before we know it!  Since I prepare ahead of time for everything, here's what I've been using my crazy imagination to create...


These pretty fur pumpkins and these fancy shmancy gold pumpkins will be decorating the Abigail House Bed & Breakfast in Danville, Pennsylvania.  I had a lovely email conversation with the innkeeper, Carla Leighow, who is a super sweetie, and does a beautiful job at this Bed & Breakfast.

 

 Here's the dining room at the B&B.
*Sigh*
Just lovely, isn't it?  I feel relaxed just looking at it!  If you are in Pennsylvania, I recommend staying here.

These ornate silver pumpkins will be decorating someone's home this fall...
And these pretty little ruffled pumpkins will be at a lovely young lady's bridal shower....
These peach sherbet-colored pumpkins are up for sale in my Etsy Shop.





Oh, how I love spreading beauty and joy across the world!  If my creations have made you smile today, then I'll consider today a success!
Spread a little joy to someone with a smile or a kind word today.  It will make you happy too!  :  )

Hugs, Catherine
Sharing with these fun linky parties:
 Project Inspired at  Extraordinary Day
Amaze Me Mondays at Dwellings
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Made by you Monday at Skip To My Lou
Inspire Me Monday at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Table it at Rustic and Refined 
Anything Blue Friday at The Dedicated House

Show and Tell Friday http://romantichome.blogspot.com/

Simple and Sweet Fridays http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com/
The inspiration Gallery at The Craftberry Bush 



 Vintage Inspiration Party at My Salvaged Treasures
Boutique Tuesday at Prodigal Pieces
Let's Talk Vintage Party at Bella Rosa Antiques
Simply Neutral Tuesday at Apple Apricot
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Cooking & Crafting with J & J at   Julie's Lifestyle
Transformed Tuesdays at PJH Designs One of a Kind
Tuesdays at our Home at Our Home Away From Home
You're Gonna  Love It (Tuesday) at Kathe with an E
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Share Your Cup Thursday at Jann Olson BlogSpot



Share your style Thursday at Common Ground
Fall into Fall at DIY by Design
Share your Creativity (Saturday) at Welcome To It's Overflowing
What's It Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants
 Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound

Pin me Linky Party at Diana Rambles
What to do weekends at Crafts a la mode
Share it One More Time Sunday at One More Time Events
Snickerdoodle Sunday at Across the Boulevard
 Saturday Sparks Linky Party at Pieced Pastimes 

Saturday Show Off Party at Rose Garden Malevik

37 comments:

  1. What pretty pumpkins for lovely celebrations and decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thanks so much for linking up with "Let's Talk Vintage!" The bed and breakfast looks beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your week! ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and wow you have made the most beautiful pumpkins. They will look so nice at the inn and so elegant. You are so talented and creative!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these have to be the prettiest pumpkins I've ever seen - just gorgeous! They caught my eye at the Share Your Cup Thursday Party.
    Marie@The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pumpinks! So elegant! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous! I recently found your shop on Etsy and love everything in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow.... they are AMAZING!!!
    just Beautiful!!
    YOU are welcome to join my
    SATURDAY SHOW OFF
    Welcome my Friend :)
    Håkan from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catherine, your pumpkins are gorgeous! I really can't decide which I like best. Wonderful that some of them will be in a B&B and a brides celebration. You do amazing work! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am ready for the crisp air! I love all the creative pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your pumpkins are fabulous. I'm new to your blog so will be looking around. If you can make a pumpkin look that good, I can't wait to see your Christmas décor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pumpkins are the prettiest I've ever seen...and what a thrill for them to be used at the B&B. I'm not giving up summer until I have too :-{. I do love cooler weather, but love me garden and want to see it as long as I can! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some of the best looking pumpkins I have EVER seen! Just love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Love Love Love Love. Thanks for the inspiration and the beauty today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopping over from Share Your Cup! I am definitely drooling at your ornate splendor! Absolutely stunning! I am sooo inspired! You make fall elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Catherine. What a delightful B&B. You have the prettiest pumpkins ever. You definitely deserve to be called Ornate Splender just like Jacqueline said. I remember seeing your other pumpkins with their beautiful jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Catherine,
    I love your gorgeous pumpkins and I co-host on Monday's a blog party called Cooking and Crafting with J & J. I would love to have you join and share with us.
    Thanks and have a nice weekend.
    Julie @ Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dining room at the B&B is lovely! I would love to have a nice breakfast there right now. Your pumpkins are so cute, so I'm off to check out your Etsy shop, and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think these are the most beautiful pumpkins I've ever seen. You are so creative and have such a lovely touch! I'm so glad you shared them at Project Inspire{d} this week! I've featured you on my Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/TheSillyPearl Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These pumpkins are fantastic. Such detail -- obviously you've put enormous time and effort into them. Trust me, you're spreading beauty and joy through your work. I saw your link at Amaze Me Monday Party.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww...this looks so pretty!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pumpkins Catherine! I love that silver one, it's gorgeous! And how wonderful looks the B&B, it looks like a lovely place to stay. Thank you for joining Simply Neutrals Tuesday! Wen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Catherine,
    I love how elegant and beautiful your pumpkins are that you made.
    Thanks for sharing them at our Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
    Hope to see you again and enjoy the rest of the week.
    Julie @ Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Catherine...just love your beautiful post. I came by way of AppleApricot (Neutral Tuesday), and became a new follower. Your pumpkins are absolutely breathtaking Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Catherine,
    Thanks for sharing these pretty pumpkins you made.
    Thanks for joining us at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such neat ideas you have here! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  26. More gorgeousness! The order for the B & B will go perfectly with her décor. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just Beautiful! I will be featuring these gorgeous pumpkins at next weeks Share Your Style party.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  28. That Fur one! OMG! A Viking Pumpkin... Sublime! *winks* Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments make my day!